Jun 22, 2014

The hottest criminal ever

Yes, we know, this is a stupid header. Anyhow, Jeremy Meeks got himself arrested in 2002:



And again in 2008:

2008
And now what? We have Facebook now, so he decides to go viral, and have himself arrested one more time:


2014

His mug shot triggers 50,000 likes on Facebook in one day. And comments like these:

-'He didn't know any different. I could turn him into a "model" citizen. Where can I pay his bail?'
-'He needs to be a model. I would buy whatever he's selling!'
-'What is he guilty of?! First Degree Sexiness?!'
-'He'll probably be on next years prison calendar...Mr....EVERY MONTH!'
-'Marry me, Mr Meeks! Hopefully he changes his ways - but I'll take him any day...'
-'I would go to prison for aiding and aBEDding him'
-'I wanna be in his cell!'


Jeremy Meeks!



Here are a few more pictures:








This blog is insufficiently equipped for an in-depth analysis of this phenomenon, you need to consult the Daily Mail for more. Tjüüs.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...