Feb 3, 2013

Green Eyes --- Neologism update

Armani minimum (n.phr.) Giorgio Armani's tumescence when he wears his Armani jeans. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 30): "Any hint of tumescence is stylishly kept to the Armani minimum."
dead-wife (n.) A female spouse, now deceased. Usage: "Alice had an affair with his dead-wife." Discouraged, cruel.
i-ding (n.) (i) Collective name for Ipads, Iphones, and similar devices. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 27): "He flips his I-ding, sends a text message to Google." (ii) The penis of compulsive app-users. Usage: "This I-man showed me his I-ding, but I wasn't i-impressed."
i-impressed (adv.) The state of being impressed by an I-thing or its doings. Usage: "This I-man showed me his I-ding, but I wasn't i-impressed." Awkward, won't fly (sounds like one of the lesser Urban Dictionary inventions).
i-man (n.) Compulsive app-user. Usage: "This I-man showed me his I-ding, but I wasn't i-impressed."
i-padded (adv.) The state of being equipped with an Ipad. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 30): "I-padded patients recover more quickly."
municipalist (n.) A person with strong emotional links to his home-town (formed in analogy with "nationalist").
nokia (adv.) Property of unsophisticated cell-phones. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 43): "My cell-phone is nokia."
public parts (n.phr.) Antonym of "private parts." Usage: "He wasn't interested in my public parts."
pendibility (n.) Inverted degree of the erectness of the pendulous organ. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 26): "I can't help but must check with my own eyes about his pendibility."
suicider (n.) (i, neo.) A dead person, having committed suicide. Usage (Green Eyes, Ch. 29): "It's a mystery how they got the suicider out of the wreck." Discouraged, cruel. (ii, established) Very strong, rough cider.
suv (suv, suv) (v.) Purring like an expensive SUV when driving. Usage (Green Eyes Ch. 30): "This SUV suvs like a SUV." Encouraged, will fly
triple (n.) (i, neo.) A couple, except there are three of them. Usage (Green Eyes Ch. 43): "If it weren't for his depression, and a few other things, we could be the happiest triple in the world." (ii, other meanings, established) see here.

Are you still there? Then you will probably like the GREEN EYES, the book. It's available now as Kindle book on Amazon, under this link:


Night Owl Reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...