Michel will be on during the Rainbow Gold Review marathon chat at 5PM Central European Time, Talk-RGR (yes, click), and talk about his work
Our short story La Coniche d'Or is out now, on the pages of Temptation Magazine (yes, click), about the visit of friends from Sydney (true-true story)

Mar 2, 2013

Consenting animals

(We're normally about erotic writing, but how about erotic doing?)




(hat Tip: Andrew Sullivan)
__________________

And a corresponding fragment from the Green Eyes? Easy, easy, the Green Eyes suit most occasions.  Here, from the last chapter, a short dialogue between John and Alex (don't forget, Alex suffers from anmesia post felo de se, remembers nothing about his personal life):

“Sex was great?”
“Sure it was. Always is.”
“How do you know, with your amnesia?”
“You’re troubled by the quantifier?”
“The ‘always,’ yes.”
“No so difficult, in my case. I had sex three times in my life. As far as I remember. Twice with her, once with you.”
“With me, you had sex with me?”
“Well, perhaps not under the most stringent of interpretations. You were asleep. But I got in bed with you, got an erection, penetrated, had an ejaculation. I didn’t want to wake you up, you must have had a rough day yesterday. Didn’t want to wake you up. You slept through the whole thing. You’re resilient, dude, you’re a tough cookie. We got laid, yes.”
“So it wasn’t a wet dream then.”
“You came as well?”
“There were some traces.”
“Interesting. Sheer serendipity. Didn’t want to wake you up. Screwing without fucking, cool. Didn’t know I had it in me.”
“It’s a well-known technique, invented by the Knights of Malta.”
“Really. I didn’t know. Who knows. Apes could have invented it. Possibly did. Great sex.”

No comments: